http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcR7U2tuNoY
Hello. I thought this video may challenge us to see a little differently. I apologize before hand for the commercail tag on it. I know it looks alien like for our project but it may get some gears going.
This is the blog for the DSID 124 course. Students are to enter two blog posts a week that are relevant to the Rural Transport Project for Cameroon. The contents of this blog will grow over the semester and will be used for research purposes for your projects. With the whole class posting information on Cameroon and human or ungulate powered transport projects from around the world, the knowledge inside should be broad and rich in a very short time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcR7U2tuNoY
Hello. I thought this video may challenge us to see a little differently. I apologize before hand for the commercail tag on it. I know it looks alien like for our project but it may get some gears going.
No comments:
Post a Comment